The comings and goings and happenings of the Jaussi Family
Saturday, January 30, 2010
I want to be a Princess
I was brave and took the girls to the Disney Store where they learned how to be a Princess. Kaitlyn was distracted by the princess shows on the TV, and Anna tried really hard to participate.
Anna's little bouncing curtsy kills me. If it doesn't seem like they were paying attention, don't be fooled-they were! I have gotten the princess walk, curtsy, etc all day long! So cute! Thank You Daddy!
2 comments:
Anna's little bouncing curtsy kills me. If it doesn't seem like they were paying attention, don't be fooled-they were! I have gotten the princess walk, curtsy, etc all day long! So cute! Thank You Daddy!
hey- you've got a bag of my scraps coming your way...just need your address! my email is princessjess3@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Jess
Post a Comment