Friday, January 22, 2010

7 Red Things

I was tagged to find 7 red things in my house. This was actually really hard! We don't have a lot of red in our house. Tons of pink, purple, blue, green, etc. but red is scarce! What does that say about me? The only place to find it in abundance is my kitchen which has lots of red...

including these cute striped valances over the windows!

In the spirit of the kitchen, here is one of the girls favorite christmas presents-these wooden cookies are awsome and a huge hit-if they were real I think I would have gained about 30 pounds by now.

Here is a sign on my fireplace-I love having this where I can see it often

Here is a little red car that is sitting sadly on our back porch, waiting for it to be warm again! (or for Anna to make a break for it with no coat and bare feet when I am taking out the garbage. That little girl loves to drive cars!)

Amongst Kaitlyn's prized princess collection is a Belle wearing a red dress! Very special!



We do have quite a few red, white, and blue things in our house as you can imagine-here is our snowy patriotic friend!


And finally, here is a little stash of red fabrics, just waiting to be turned into a super cute quilt!
I don't have many bloggy friends that I could tag, but if you are reading this and are inspired-find 7 red things of your own and share!

2 comments:

Care said...

yay for red!!

Can't wait to see that quilt...... :o)

Shannan said...

This is great Susie! I love the princess picture!