Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Nose Job.

Richard successfully survived his sinus surgery today. He complains of some nose pain (um, of course) but is actually feeling surprisingly good.

And he is looking good with his moustache bandage and glasses taped to his forehead too, wouldn't you say? Or didn't you notice it with the his awesome new BYU zip-up and pants (courtesy of his little girls) and his super amazing new BYU quilt (courtesy of me and a very helpful Care and Paul) A happy, suffering husband. I love this man.

4 comments:

Shannan said...

Ouch!! Sorry Richard. Having any surgery is not fun excpet the missing work and watching TV part...that part is fun for a while. I would love to hear more about it and if you feel like it will improve things. Hang in there too Susie...having a sick husband is *shhh* worse than a sick kid!!

Care said...

I hope you start feeling better soon, Richard!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. You look miserable. I remember how my father looked after his surgery. It scarred me for life. I didn't, of course, tell you about that prior to your surgery. We miss you! Take care, Jill

AngelinaMagdelina said...

That picture makes my eyes water and my nose ache. I hope you feel better soon, Richard II.