Monday, November 23, 2009

Enjoying the Fall

I'm a little behind, so here's a pile of pictures! We have really enjoying the fall this year. I've loved the leaves turning colors and so do the girls (well, I assume Anna does. As she doesn't talk I couldn't really say). We have spent many days out in the backyard, playing in piles of leaves from our tree.


Bug's favorite thing to do with piles of leaves is to run through them! Through she refers to the pile as her "nest" and Mommy has to fix it a lot.

Her next favorite thing to do is to throw leaves from her nest on Anna.

Poor Anna. She doesn't like leaf piles too much anymore.

And lastly, Bug likes to jump in them!

Anna retired from playing with leaves and got Grandma Julie to push her around in her car while Kaitlyn played. Vroom!
For Suesday recently, we got to go visit Grandpa Hal at the plant and see big trucks in action! The kids were all so excited!
Isaac and Spencer had a great time and Anna wasn't afraid to hop right in and try them out! Here she is in the bulldozer!

Kaitlyn was definately not so impressed though. A little bit too big and noisy for her I think! (thats her crying above) She calmed down after the initial scare though and declared the ride to just be too bumpy. It was quite bumpy and a little crowded-we were lucky to have such a nice guy to drive us around!

After leaving the truck, Kaitlyn was happy to talk all about it and how cool it all was! It was definately a lot to take in. I think her favorite part was just watching them dump dirt and push it around. Definately a good day. Thanks again Grandpa Hal!

After such busy days we like to cuddle on the couch and watch a show together. Anna is such a good cuddler.


And here is poor worn out Kaitlyn sound asleep on the stairs. Yes, she is out cold.

No comments: