Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Spy Quilt

Here's my latest finished project-an "I Spy" quilt! Isn't it fun? I couldn't have done it without the help of my sister-in-law Care and her ridiculous stash of perfect fabrics for this project-Thank You! I love having so many things to see and find, and Kaitlyn loves it too (Anna likes to walk on it and periodically sit in the middle of it while we are looking at it). We play with it a lot-Kaitlyn likes both finding and telling us what we should look for (she gives us help finding these things most of the time too). Apparently, it's also fun to find toys that match the pictures and have them go sit on the appropriate quilt square. I would recommend this project to anyone who has a ridiculous stash, knows someone who does, can swap with lots of people, or who really wants to spend money because you have to have lots of pieces!!! So fun!!! What do you see?

2 comments:

Christina said...

That is the COOLEST thing ever! What an amazing idea! I'm definitely passing that one on to my sister in-law, an avid quilter.

P.S. As you saw from our latest blog post, we are loving the blanket you made for Josh. Thanks!!

Steve and Heather Jaussi said...

Susan! I just added you to our blog so now you can login anytime to catch up with us. It looks like you're staying busy with your sweet girls and fun projects. Please give Anna birthday kisses from us. We miss you guys! Loves