Sunday, August 16, 2009

Walking!

Guess who has learned to walk? Anna is the cutest baby! She is so proud of herself-she just giggles as she walks around. Kaitlyn thinks its pretty fun to help her too (though most of her injuries have occured this way). I was happily enjoying the crawling phase (which I missed with bum-scooting Kaitlyn) but I love how happy walking makes Anna.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Hooray! Wow, that's amazing! Mia didn't walk until she was 15 months, so it always amazes me to see kids catch on earlier. Way to go, Anna!

Shannan said...

oh this is adorable! What a cute big sister Kaitlyn is and what a precious smile on Anna's face. She is SO proud! Can't wait to see it in person. AMmon has taken a few steps so maybe she can give him some pointers on really going for it!

AngelinaMagdelina said...

That is so exciting. Good work, sweetie.

Becky said...

Matt must have shown this to michael a few days ago because Michael has been talking about his baby cousin anna for several days now, SOO CUTE!