"Mommy!" I heard this morning, "Come and see what we made!" I turned the corner and saw this surprise all set up! They announced, "it's our store!"

I guessed Candy Store (they play that one a lot) but no, "Mommy, we are playing fabric store!" "My favorite!" I cried out as they giggled happily.
"What would you like today? We have a good sale."
After seeing their stock, I declared "I'd like some of each!" (I'm not always so crazy at fabric stores, but have been known to get a little carried away by I-spy fabrics...)"Alright, Half-a-Yard! Half-A-Yard!" declared Kaitlyn, using her finger scissors with fabulous precision (I think see needs to teach the JoAnns girls the tongue trick-their cuts are never quite straight...) Anna kindly folded them up for me.

"Let me write your ticket for the Money"
"Anna Bebes, you help too." And after an exchange of money (Air money is the best) and handing over the merchandise to a very satisfied customer, I was told "Have a Nice Day" and "Bye" and sent on my way.I like this game. They have definately learned some things from the fabric stores we visit...maybe too often...
4 comments:
I think you visit the fabric store too much.
What does it say about me if my kids only want to play McDonalds?
I thought this was adorable. Such creative, cute girls!
Hilarious! I love it! Born seamstresses, and they learn from their mommy well. I love creative children. They are picking up things from real life and applying them. You should be so proud!
Post a Comment