
I did a Lamb Family Tree with a hand from each of their posterity on it (Richard gets the credit for picking out the quilt design!)
Here is a close-up of our little family (sorry the lighting is kind of bad, the names are actually easy to read...). Everyones names were embroidered on their hands and Grandma and Grandpas, along with their marriage date, were on the trunk. I quilted it like mad and I am really pleased with how nicely it turned out. Everything seemed to work out just right and I know it was definately because of who it was for and what it would mean to them.
We celebrated by throwing them a suprise party and it was definately a surprise! Lots of happy smiles and tears involved with the easily over a hundred people who came to show their love. It was a wonderful day and such a great way to celebrate an amazing milestone, amazing people, and an amazing family!HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GRANDMA AND GRANDPA LAMB!

3 comments:
Good job Susie! The quilt looks amazing!
Wow. Total awesomeness. You are the quilting queen in my book. Embroidery? Getting that many handprints? Putting it all on a gorgeous quilt? I need to sit down...
Wow, I am in awe!!!! That is just an amazing quilt!
Post a Comment