We did our tradition where we say something we are thankful for and get to eat Candy Corn before the feast. The girls were mostly patient, and Kaitlyn, without prompting, said she was thankful for family. Anna, with some prompting, said "Ah, ah" followed by "Daddy!" I too am grateful for my family, for these sweet faces, a wonderful husband (who is a great daddy), and for the little boy who is on the way!
It was super cold outside but we didn't let that stop us from going sledding! Anna was unimpressed but enjoyed watching and playing in the snow. Kaitlyn, on the other hand, didn't want to stop! She just wanted to go and go and go-good thing Daddy was such a good sport helping her up the hill! All the cousins joined in and we all had so much fun!
Solomon's first solo ride!
Ray was the master speedster!
Isaac was the ultimate spinning machine.
Even the dad's got in some rides!
Here is Charlotte taking a trip (with detour into fresh powder!) with Kaitlyn and Richard. I took about 30 more pictures after this, but with two other cameras-so hopefully some pictures get passed along (hint hint...) There were so many happy faces!





3 comments:
Such a fun day!! :oD It was a fantastic Thanksgiving this year.
Hoorah for Springlake indeed! I love that place....I'm glad your parents were home to spend it with you this year!
FUN! Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment