Richard had to teach down in St. George again this last week-and we decided to join him on the trip! The girls and I visited the temple while Richard was teaching, and the girls loved it. All that pent up energy from driving all afternoon was put to good use pushing buttons in the visitors center, running on the grass, and climbing up the temple stairs. I am always amazed at how beautiful and white this temple is.



The girls really loved climbing the stairs-they did it multiple times and were so proud to make it to the top!

After a night in St. George we headed to Zion National Park! It is a beautiful place-and we enjoyed being able to enjoy the view in the canyon from the shuttle bus (which was one of the girls favorite things!)

We went on a couple of hikes-both girls really enjoyed being carried in the backpacks (though Kaitlyn hiked with us most of the time). It was nice to go on some longer hikes as a family.


The river walk hike was a hit-the water felt good on our feet at the end of the trail. Anna ran right into the water, we had to run after her. She loves adventures.

After such a busy day, Anna fell asleep and was out cold for about an hour in the backpack while we were hiking and riding the bus. Exhausted.

Definately a fun adventure for one of our final summer trips! I love visiting such beautiful places with my family!
2 comments:
Wow, what cute pictures of your family. I am so glad you keep a blog so I can know you better.
How fun! You guys have had some fun adventures this summer. I like Richards goatee!
Post a Comment