We decided to actually take advantage of this holiday weekend this year and really enjoyed spending time as a family! We started off by going to Park City for a little outlet shopping and a trip down the Alpine Slide. Kaitlyn loved the slide!!!!! Loved, loved, loved and begged to go again (she calls it the "Elephant Slide")! I was afraid she would get scared going down, but quickly she caught on that you yelled "wheee" lots and pushed forward on the handle when you wanted to go faster! I wish we could have gone again and again-she had so much fun and I loved doing it with her!
On Saturday we enjoyed watching the Cougars beat Oklahoma (Yah! Go Cougs!) in a crazy and very exciting game. Even the girls watched the end with Kaitlyn yelling, "hold 'em, hold'em" and Anna staring at us like we were nuts when we were cheering and freaking out (she was right).
We then spent the night at Springlake, which the girls love. It was very relaxing and fun and really nice to get away! Hoorah for a holiday!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. I've never been to the Alpine Slide!
Post a Comment