We had such a nice spring break. We got to spend the entire week at my parents lovely place in Spring Lake. We are so blessed to be able to spend time at this place.
We got to wake up to beautiful views in the valley and the Payson temple...
and go to sleep with views of the temple glowing down in the valley-seeming so close.
I had to head back home one evening for our Relief Society weekday meeting. We called it "Our True Selfies"- we had a spa night with massages, gel nails, hand scrubs, and lots of good time talking while visiting teaching interviews were going on. I put together this handout with our thought for the evening. Richard was also bouncing back and forth, attending townhalls, etc as the Republican county convention approached. We spent a lot of time working on the computer- me designing political flyers- which was much more pleasant to do from the Library at Springlake rather than at home :)
We had lots of cousins that came up and joined us throughout the week. I only managed one picture- of Kaitlyn and Mark in their fort, happily reading together. How perfect is this. Seriously good buddies. David had his Timothy who was especially good to him and so patient and kind. He played game after game with him and let himself be dragged all over on adventures. I wish I had gotten a picture of them together! Isaac, Spencer and Charlotte came up and spent the night one night as well- Anna and Charlotte were inseperable and could be found chatting and giggling away together. Good cousins are the best friends.
My mom and I got to go on a walk around the lake one morning (and facebook informed me that we had done the exact same thing exactly one year ago to the day). We had a wonderful talk and so enjoyed each others company.
and the views. What a beautiful place. Good for the soul.

No comments:
Post a Comment