Wednesday, August 22, 2012

St George with the Jaussi Fam

Last year we took Richard's parents and grandparents to Bryce Canyon and had an absolutely amazing time together.  We decided to go somewhere together again this year, invited the other set of grandparents along, and ended up going to St. George for a few days!  We went shopping, went to the temple, saw both Hairspray and Aladdin (which the girls thought was absolutely awesome and I agreed), spent time in Zion, lots of time in the pool, played games in the hotel lobby, ate lots of good food, and just had a wonderful time together!  
I was going to wait to post until I had gathered more pics, but you will just have to enjoy what I have!  










I'm so grateful for the chance to spend time with this wonderful family that I married into.  My children are so comfortable and happy with all their grandparents and love spending time with them.  Till next year!

No comments: