Monday, October 24, 2011

Pumpkin Land

We happily took advantage of the mostly sunny weather we have been having and went with some friends of ours to Pumpkin Land! It is our yearly tradition.

The giant pumpkins were extra squashy looking this year, perfect for lounging...


And the maze was a hit! It is just the right size for these little legs and, though we got a little stuck going in circles, they were running and giggling and having a great time so we didn't mind too much.


Yes, a picture of me! Just to prove I exist-because I had a great time too!


And of course we had to stick our heads into all the funny setups we could find. This was one of the favorites.


I personally liked these little pumpkins girls though.


And of course we had a blast running through tunnels and giant pumpkins and jumping on bouncy things...


That is a very happy Anna face if you couldn't tell. She was shrieking and laughing away in the bouncy house.


Even David had a great time. He just bounced and giggled and smiled as always. Sweet boy.

1 comment:

Christina said...

How fun! And I loved seeing a picture of you in the mix (I know the feeling--you tend to be kind of non-existent if you're the mom taking pictures!). You guys look so happy!