Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Time

I love Halloween. I love leaves and cute pumpkins, ghosts, spiders, and bats. I ignore all the creepy stuff. And I love, love, love sewing costumes. Just look at these sweet faces! Is it any wonder I look forward to this time of year?




This is how Bug looks blonde. Strange- but cute! This dress is also the reason that her birthday party is now a Rapunzel party-she is looking for any excuse to dress up in it! Who can blame her? I love how it turned out with the fabrics we found- I might need one...



Our sweet Cinderella. She is thrilled with this dress and asks over and over again if she could just put it on for a minute... and there are tears when it must come off again. She has even come up with a clever way to pretend like she is another princess and still wear it- she merely calls herself "Blue Rapunzel" or "Blue Belle." We might wear this dress out this year...



And of course with all that Princess practice comes perfect curtseys.



Dude and Daddy, or rather, Cosmo and Baby Cosmo. Loved this idea when Richard came up with it. I just need to talk Richard into wearing it to a game this year... But although I am attached to the big one, isn't that baby cosmo just the cutest thing you have ever seen!



That is one cute baby. I need to snuggle more with him.





And here are our pumpkins- princesses and a cougar to match the costumes.


Happy Halloween!!!!

2 comments:

Nyall and Jennifer said...

SO cute, Susan! Love it!

Care said...

way too much fun!! :o)