It is my Birthday! Happy Birthday! I am Three!!!!! I'm getting Bigger, bigger, bigger!
This is my cupcake party. It is a biggggger, huuuge cupcake! I like the big ones, but the littler ones are the best to eat.
Bug came to my party.
And little Dudey too.
Happy Birthday to me!
I blew them out! Phuuuuuuuu! (this was her 2nd favorite moment of the day)
The blue top is the best. I all done with the rest.
My blue bike!!!! With Pedals!
I like my bike.
I reeeally like my bike. (this was her favorite part of the day)
Bug rides with me
Dudey likes me to blow him
I blow you!!!
That is our little Anna for you. Getting bigger, but still our cheerful little sweetheart. A few milestones for this year of life include learning how to talk (finally. She is thoroughly over that hurdle now), becoming a Big sister, becoming a jokester, and learning how to be independent. She brings such joy to our lives. I love this girl. Happy Birthday my Anna Bebes.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Anna! We love you and all of your adorable curly hair! What a doll!
Happy happy birthday! LOVE your bike -- what a fun cupcake party!
Post a Comment