Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Preschool

Kaitlyn went to her first day of Preschool today. She has been talking about it all summer, and has been counting down for more than a week now. She was very ready. The school is just down the street from our house and she ran almost the whole way there, and didn't look back as she went into her class. Sigh. I will miss her, but she won't listen to me when I tell her to stop getting bigger!



After her first day she informed me that she colored a lot, but forgot to color a rainbow because she has a new friend with glasses, blond hair, and a rainbow dress. She doesn't remember her name, but really, what better sign of a true friend than a rainbow dress? Apparently the boys don't listen to the teacher very well when it's time to be quiet, but all the girls do. Those boys, geez. She thinks school will be awesome. I think she is right.


No comments: