Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Weber 2011

Alright, it's time to start getting caught up with our summer adventures...


We had our annual reunion up at the Weber and my entire family (that's right, all 6 siblings and their kids!) were able to make it. We had a blast at this wonderful place, just like we always do. We were so busy, I even forgot to take any pictures... so here are the few that I took and a couple I grabbed from my sisters blog. Just take a look at these happy girls!

Richard brought the bubble machine and the kids all had a ball. It was definately a hit!





Just look at that cute girl!

And our beautiful Kaitlyn.





Yes. I have a Watermelon snitcher. There is a classic video of me at the Weber, when I was just a little older than this, sneaking watermelon from a bowl and chowing down. The kind of video that is so funny that it caused me embarrassment for years. I love it now. I'm glad my daughter has inherited my good taste.

Here is Anna at the first station of the treasure hunt, getting her Pink "Mingo" hat. She still loves it and wears it.


And here are the rest of the treasure hunters in this group.


One of the requirements on the treasure hunt was to paint a rock, a favorite Weber pasttime.

Good Cousin friends.


It is tradition to wave towels to the people leaving. We all line up to wave so the people leaving can see us from the main road and wave and honk back at us. I love this tradition.


Goodbye Weber, we'll be back again next year for more memories and fun family times. I miss it already.

No comments: