Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sarah! Sarah! Palin! Palin!

I had the awesome experience of meeting Sarah Palin last week! I was planning on going with a friend and spending the night. After the BYU basketball game the night before it was way TOO COLD to spend the night! I froze walking to my car, and the weatherman said the temperatures would reach 0 degrees.

I woke up at 3:00 and began my journey to the Salt Lake City Costco. I got there around 4:00 with my gloves and hat all ready to freeze! My friend was sick, so she decided not to go.

The Costco was so gracious in allowing us to get inside early and “campout” inside. I brought my DVD player and enjoyed some DVDs. I was number 39 in line.

Because I was early, they let me take some pictures inside the Costco before the throngs of people arrived.

It was really cool, because I was right by the door where she entered. At one point, security asked me to stay where I was so that they knew where the line should start.

It was all worth it to see Sarah, she was so gracious. Her parents were there, and I got a picture with her dad.

I am officially a fan! I have read her book, and am now listening to it on my IPOD.

No comments: