Kaitlyn was so happy running around with cousins, throwing rocks in the river, swinging, playing on the porch bed, painting rocks with water, blowing bubbles, and going non-stop. She is finally old enough to really appreciate the place and do some things on her own. Anna loved the porch bed, having famiily all around, and loved that she could make a break for the stairs every fifteen seconds (where's a gate when you need one!!!) Frodo loved chasing squirrels (even a raccoon one day), and having so much to see and smell. Richard loved reading, playing games and chatting with the extended family. I loved eating ridiculous amounts of good food, enjoying the quiet in the woods, playing games and eating junk late into the night, being with family, and most especially-watching my girls have fun. Here is a pile of my favorite pictures from the week. To all you family who couldn't make it this year-we missed you!















1 comment:
Ah, I love the Weber. I'm glad you guys had a great time this year. Hooray for family!!
Post a Comment