We love where we live. We love the area, the ward, and love being right across the street from a great school. We have been so blessed to have had great people and experiences come into our life here. But we have been needing more space for quite some time- in January Richard and I both had some experiences that led us to decide that it was time to move into a larger home. It took us months of serious looking to find, but we finally found the right home for our family!
Here it is! It is on Grandview hill, just about 4 blocks south of where we are now (I did mention we like this area...) We feel so good about this house and the neighborhood. But it is mixed feelings for me right now. We are very excited but also extremely sad to be saying goodbye to so many friends and neighbors. Today was our last day in our ward and I was feeling so pathetic and so very grateful to so many people that I couldn't initiate saying goodbye or thank you to anyone. And I don't have much practice at moving so the stress level is high... but new adventures and new friendships await us and we are ready. Life is good. We are moving in 2 weeks and will gladly welcome any help! Our current house will be put up for rent this week and we are really hoping to find a nice family to move in. Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we go through this big change in our lives!

No comments:
Post a Comment