Sunday, January 17, 2016

BYU Game

Richard works as the Replay guy on the sidelines of all the BYU women's basketball games. (He has even come to enjoy them- don't tell anyone..) On Saturday I took the kidlings to go see one of the games.  If you want to introduce your kids to a basketball game, this is absolutely the way to go.  The crowd is small so we got to sit on the front row, right in the action.  

 The kids loved it.  They all got into it, even Tyler, who would clap at random times :) They cheered and yelled, got excited over the score, and jumped up and down in excitement over big plays.  They were so cute to watch! They even managed to get on the big screen a couple of times (what kid doesn't like the excitement of that?!  Especially with the new screens in the Marriott Center!)
 Tyler loved wandering up and down the empty aisles and was the one who got the most big-screen time.  Partly because he is just cute, but mostly because he adores Cosmo.  He couldn't get enough of him.  When the other kids were little they all screamed when Cosmo came close- Tyler chases after him!  Cosmo sat in front of us once and Tyler ran over to pet him and say hi.  I actually had a hard time keeping him from running onto the court everytime he saw him!
 Tyler's new best friend :)
 At the end of the game the kids got to go onto the court and run around.  There was serious happiness about this.



 All in all a good outing for all us cougar fans! Oh- and the team won :) As the kids knew all along they would.

 And Girl scout cookie selling time has arrived!  My two Brownies are the cutest things ever.  They have so much confidence. And their favorite way to sell?  Through text. :)  They spent the first morning happily texting people to sell cookies and loving getting messages especially for them.  They really want to go to summer camp, specifically to the horse camp, and are determined to earn enough to go.  I guess I will let them go (can I go along?)- I can't believe how much they are growing.  Love these two girls.  

No comments: