Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Thinking about...

It's been a busy few weeks.  Lots on my mind.  Lots of trips down memory lane and lots of looking at pictures (and perhaps a few tears...I am pregnant and very emotional right now...)
The old Springlake house is getting torn down this week- probably starting today.  We stopped by Monday to take one last look and say goodbye.  We have made so many good memories here, and though its sad to say goodbye, we really are excited to make more memories at the new place being built.  So farewell crazy old round house! 
 We found out that my Grandpa has cancer- he is heading in for surgery next week and could always use a few extra prayers.  He has been in ours as well as our thoughts lately.  And speaking of places with good memories, this picture was taken when we got to go visit them up at the Weber last year. 

And this week I was released from my church calling working with these kind, beautiful, amazing girls.  They kindly let me get to know them over the past couple of years, though I fell in love with them the first day I met them when I got to take them on a trip to visit the Timpanogos Temple. I am sad but all will be well. I will miss getting to spend time with them and will just have to work a little harder to keep up with them now- some people are worth melting for... ;) 

No comments: