I was looking through the photos on the camera and decided to share some with you. Sewing makes me happy. These are a few of the things that I have been working on recently.
I had an order for 15 Monster Hats for a class in DC that was having a Monster Day. How fun does that sound? I wish I could have come too...
I sewed 6 aprons for the employees at the Asian Market on Center Street in Provo. It was hard to decide what kind of apron to make- it needed to be practical, but cute, and have a little Asian flair. They love them and I hope they get some good use out of them!
I made these cute kids aprons for a friend of ours for when her grandchildren come over for their special baking nights. The necks are totally adjustable so they don't gape down and still fit over big kids heads :) I love how they turned out! We have a BYU one at home for David :)
Our theme for Young Women's New Beginnings night was "Taste the Rainbow." So we had lots of fun with the decorations!
It turned out so bright and cheerful. I loved the ties on the chairs, flowers, and the amazing amount of colorful stuff we pulled out of the closet. But of course I forgot a camera so you get cell phone pics :P
We did the food rainbow colored as well- we went a little crazy with the food coloring :)
We had rainbow pasta, rainbow fruit kabobs, rainbow rice krispy treats, and all colors of the rainbow salad. It was so fun! I love working with these amazing young women in my ward. It was a fun night.







No comments:
Post a Comment