Hello everyone,
I'm sorry that I have not posted in so long. I hate having to write this. I have been struggling, but because I really don't want to talk about it, I decided to write you all a little letter to let you know what has been going on. Because I know you care, and I know that I would want to know about it if it was happening to you!
As most of you know, I contracted an infection from a bacteria affectionately known as C. Diff. I originally had problems for 6 weeks before discovering what the culprit was, and was thrilled to finally have a solution! Unfortunately for me, the solution made me feel sicker than ever. The side effects of the medication and subsequent war inside of me sent me to the hospital once, and made me pretty much bed ridden and unable to do much besides attempt to try and get some food and liquid inside me. I won't expand. Luckily, my absolutely wonderful husband stepped up to be Mr. Mom and took care of everything. With the help of some wonderful neighbors, friends, and family (love you all!) my children were taken care of and we survived the 10 days of medication and weeks of stomach and energy recovery after that. I am so, so grateful for everyone's love, prayers, and support.
Unfortunately, symptoms returned this week and the test results just confirmed that it is back. I have another round of medication to go through, and can't tell you how much I am not looking forward to it. I could really use some prayers right now. And some love for the rest of my little family.
That's all I can say, Thank you.
4 comments:
Oh, NO!! Let me know when you want me to take the kiddos -- they are always welcome to come over and play!!
Love and prayers for you from Arizona. You're in a sad place, which is real, but what is also real is your ability to rise up, endure, and be comforted. I love you!
Susan, so sorry for your problems, please let me know what we can do to help out. Meals, child care anything you need, let me or Sister Jeffs know. Get well and we'll be praying for you. Doris
Susan, How awful! So sad to hear this! We will be praying for you! I hope you get through this soon! -Jen and Nyall
Post a Comment