The comings and goings and happenings of the Jaussi Family
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
David Haldon Jaussi
Meet David Haldon Jaussi
Our sweet little boy has arrived! Born February 25th, 8lb 14oz, 21 1/2" long and as sweet and content as can be! Everyone is doing great and we are all in love, even his big sisters who just can't get enough of "Baby David."
Congratulations! He is adorable!! I'm jealous... ;) Really, though, I love his name, and I love his birthday (although it would have been cooler had he been a day earlier!). You guys must be so proud. We're all so excited for you guys!
4 comments:
Congratulations! He is adorable!! I'm jealous... ;) Really, though, I love his name, and I love his birthday (although it would have been cooler had he been a day earlier!). You guys must be so proud. We're all so excited for you guys!
He looks so sweet. And so big! I love the BYU blue :) Richard must be excited to get a little break from princesses and pink. Can't wait to meet him!
Yay! congratulations. He is adorable!!
Congrats, Susan! He is a cutie!
Post a Comment