Monday, March 14, 2011

3 Cute ones

We have been so happy and busy with Baby David. I just can't get enough of him and neither can the girls-they just want to hold him, hug him, kiss him, and just look at him! They are even good about being quiet when they need to. They are the best big sisters.
The three cutest kids ever!

The girls have found a great little nook behind the recliner to read while I am feeding/putting David to sleep. Their "Book Nook" stays very busy and full.

They have also introduced David to the joy of George by getting him his own baby George to play with.

Daddy is also very much in love with this trio!

I am thoroughly enjoying having a newborn this third time around. I couldn't wait for Kaitlyn to get bigger but I really wish this one would just stay little! I just want to stare at his sweet face and kiss his cheeks and smile at how he moves and stretches and smiles his big wide-mouth baby smiles.



Just can't get enough of this very laid back and content little one!



Yeah, I think I will keep them.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh, he looks so cuddly! Lots of love for the new little guy!

Care said...

So, so cute! What a trio! :o)