At our ward Christmas party the primary kids all got up and sang, Kaitlyn joining right in and singing every word. I was so proud and they were all so sweet!
A special visitor also showed up and Bug got up the nerve to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas (she normally stays as far away as possible and just enjoys seeing him from a distance). This is as close as she or Anna would get but she very proudly told him what she wanted!
Look-a not screaming on Santa's lap picture!
The girls in new dresses, just happy it is almost Christmas...
On Christmas eve the girls got to open some presents, including new jammies and some Pigeon pillows I made for them (if you have not read Mo Willems books, you absolutely must!)
And such sweet girls deserved to have some nice gifts from Santa! I enjoyed having a lot of Christmas at our own house this year. We still got to spend lots of time with both sides of the family, but it was nice to spend some time with just us!
We headed to Richard's parents house where the girls proceeded to try and help everyone open up their gifts. Seriously happy girls. And so cute in their new robes!
Grandma and Grandpa Lamb received a book of pictures from their surprise anniversary party-these three reactions say it all.

The rest of the girls in the family pulled out a little BYU spirit.
I swear Anna is my daughter. Pay no attention to the resemblance to her Aunt T'nee here...
The girls each got a set of Binoculars from Daddy for the BYU games.
They love them and Anna refused to take hers off for most of the day. Such Daddy's girls.
I think Anna saw most what happened the rest of that day in miniature as she watched everything by looking the wrong way through the binoculars.
Grandpa Hal received a hockey table from all of us that we happily broke in for him later that day...
Anna especially enjoyed watching us crazies playing (I purposefully omit all the pictures taken of us playing this game. Perhaps we are a little too serious and competitive. Maybe just not photogenic. You can all thank me later.)
I love this shot. Caught just being happy.
And this one too. Another one caught being happy.
And finally another just happy one. I love her face in this shot as she introduces her Rapunzel Barbie to a Barbie that lives at Grandma's house. She is so pleased and content.
I think that sums up our Christmas. We are pleased and content and so very, very grateful for such a wonderful holiday season and everything that goes with it.
Now on with January...
1 comment:
I love those pictures!! They captured Christmas so well!! And, yes...Anna looks like her Aunt T'nee!!
Post a Comment