It has been Rainy and Cold now for over a week. Yuck. The flowers are the only things that are happy about it. We have had a little cabin fever as I was feeling like all we were doing was staring at eachother and counting down the time for Naps and Eating. I had an inspiration when I spotted Kaitlyn's swimming suit-we decided we would go swimming in the bathtub! The girls were a little confused at first (especially Anna) but both enjoy the water and love their swimming suits so quickly got into the swing of things! It was a nice break. 

We also managed to finally get training wheels for the bike I picked up at a garage sale last year. Kaitlyn has been asking to ride her bike for months and finally got a chance to. She loves the baby seat and has almost got the hang of steering, though not so much pedaling. She keeps practicing though! She wants to go out to ride all the time-even though it is cold and rainy.
Then of course-we got to go to the ZOO!!!! Yah!!!! Richards work once again sponsered a special Zoo night for employees where we had the zoo all to ourselves after hours. Richard was able to track down a few extra tickets so Paul, Care, and kids got to come, as did his parents. It was so nice in the cool evening without the crowds! We also got unlimited carousel and train rides! The kids had a great time, and so did the rest of us! Thank you University of Phoenix! Here are a few of my favorite pictures.
We went on the carousel enough times to make us all feel a little ill, but everyone got to ride all their favorite animals. 
I know I have multiple pictures of me doing this same Gorilla stretch-I'll have to track some down,

The three older kids loved these tigers, and aren't all five so cute! (oh, and you too Care and Grandpa)
All three of these kids absolutely loved their maps. They all pilled in the wagon, opened them wide, and found the pictures of the animals we were going to see next.
So I think I finally know who Anna looks like. What do you think?
This leapard came down as soon as we arrived and the kids spent at least 10 minutes chasing him back and forth as he paced in front of the glass. I think he enjoyed it as much as the kids did!
4 comments:
Thanks for the tickets to the zoo. Bryan and I had a great time. I know we weren't too social, but we were both pretty sick and didn't want to get too near the little ones. We should definitely go again sometime!
Are you kidding me?
The kids were SO cute at the zoo! Everyone was happy and giggly. I was so excited that I got to go! Thanks!
T'nee (Kristine)
We don't kid around about the zoo. Choo Choo!! Dizzy from the carousel.
Post a Comment