Sunday, May 27, 2012

Good Things

We are very blessed.  It has been a strange and busy month for us.  But some good news:


  • David is walking everywhere.  He loves doing laps and running in circles and thinks he is hot stuff (because he is)
  • Kaitlyn lost her first tooth!!  Hoorah!  And has another that is loose and ready to pop out as soon as she can bring herself to wiggle it (losing teeth hurts!)
  • Last week Anna declared that she would no longer wear diapers.  Finally!  With only a few accidents to start and a clean run since then, I can officially call her potty trained!
  • Tests last week confirmed that the C.Diff is gone.  Hallelujah.  
  • Since I currently weigh what I did as a freshman in High School, I can have a goal this summer to gain weight. (seriously funny!)  I look forward to being able to eat.
  • Our lives are finally settling back into normal.  The normal busy of course.  But I like being busy.  


Thank you for all the kind thoughts, deeds, and prayers.  Hope you enjoy this wonderful holiday with your families!

No comments: