See, I was not the only one enjoying them! Doesn't the little Elder Bednar look just like the real one?
The girls helped them speak about prophets, temples, scriptures, families, loving one another, and missionaries to name a few. We learned a lot. I also learned that I am very grateful for their teachers at church and how much they learn from them. President Monson is definately the favorite. They both know him as our prophet and Bug got so excited when he got up to speak so she could find the little one she had worked so hard to color.
We also colored and put together these ones that attached to toilet paper tubes. The carebears got in as the audience.
The also played the part of the tabernacle choir. They are great singers according to Kaitlyn. I definately got more out of watching conference this year than I have in a long time since the girls were actually involved and interested in what was going on. We had such a nice time.
After conference was over it got a little bit crazier however. The first presidency got called to play a little game of bowling for bretheren. Hmm...
Both girls loved this game!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed listening, feeling the spirit, and learning as much as we did!






No comments:
Post a Comment