Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We Love BYU!

Here it is-the annual picture of Richard with his BYU girls!


They all went to the game a couple of weeks ago and the girls had a blast getting dressed up, cheering, waving their "shakers," playing games at the tailgate party, eating popcorn, and just generally getting spoiled. Definately a fun time. However, Kaitlyn has declared that she doesn't really like the "sky" place games as much as the other ones inside. I think we are all about ready for basketball season to arrive...

Anna is just ridiculously cute in this shot. She was happily posing for these pictures while we waited for everyone else, she knew how cute she looked.



And here is a random shot of Kaitlyn with her chalk portraits of Daddy, "the prince", and Kaitlyn, "the princess." She doesn't draw people very much so I was quick to grab this shot! Such a talent.


1 comment:

Shannan said...

We saw them at that game and yes, they were adorable. As they walked away I watched everyone around them saying "Oh look how cute!" What a fun tradition.