Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh Baby, Baby

I tried to think of a cute or clever way to finally announce this to the world. But I didn't take a picture of the test and am not showing off pictures of myself-so I think I had just better announce it for those of you who don't know-

BABY JAUSSI #3 IS DUE IN MARCH!

Hoorah to being pregnant! We are so excited!

Kaitlyn says a boy is okay but a girl is much betterer. Anna says "ahh, ahh." We will find out in about a month. Bug is facinated by the idea of a baby in mommy's tummy and tells everyone she sees-so most of you probably already know the news. She has also already made plans about how the house is going to be arranged and who is going to be sleeping where, in what bed (Anna got invited immediately to join Kaitlyn in her room. There will be no end to the giggling) This is apparently very important. Mommy will just be happy if sleeping is happening at all. Especially by her.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! You better post pictures of yourself sometime. I want to see baby belly!

Christina said...

Hee hee, congrats! I love how Kaitlyn is taking charge...Mia is SO doing that at our house. Must be an oldest girl thing...?

I'm so excited! Yay for being fat together! ;)

Care said...

Congratulations again! Super exciting times!! :o)

I'd be happy to help out with the rearranging this time around too!