Here is a list of my favorite things from the girls today. It is only halfway through the day, but they make me laugh so I thought I'd share.
Kaitlyn dancing and twirling to "Beauty and the Beast" (otherwise known as the mommy cup song) all alone, with a doll, with her stuffed Curious George, with Anna, with Mommy, and again by herself...(song again, again!)
Anna eating her fifth handful of cheerios after already eating milk and enough oatmeal to fill me up for breakfast.
Kaitlyn- "I get shirt and pants on after I wake up." Mommy-"You are awake." K-"We do it after Anna wake up. " Mommy-"Anna is awake." K-"We do it after Frodo wake." M-"Frodo is awake." K-"We do it after Daddy get home." (Perhaps another all PJ day...)
Anna's two fisted attempt to eat goldfish after getting her first taste. (I had to take a break from the cheerios even if she didn't. Are you starving to death little girl?!)
K-"mommy, your legs are furry! (hmm...I can take a hint...)
Poor bored Kaitlyn this morning-"we go church today? Play kids, toys, lesson? We go 'pencer, Isaac, and baby Charlotte's house? we go to grandma house? Go zoo? Go park? Oh. We just stay home now I guess."
Kaitlyn, after dropping a book on Anna-"Oh my gosh! Wha' 'appened?! I make her feel better! Ppsszzt! (raspberry noise)"
Anna busting up laughing from above stated event. (Apparently it's even better than a band-aid.)
K-"I go take nap now by myself." and proceeding to go downstairs, turn on her humidifier, shut her door, and climb into bed. All by herself. (she is now asleep-allowing me to do this post. Hoorah for Kaitlyn!)
Hope you enjoy!
4 comments:
These are hilarious! If Kaitlyn is really bored, she can come play with me :)
love it, love it! see you all tonight!
This is so cute!! Grandma and Aunt T'nee laughed really hard :)
These totally cracked me up! Aren't kids SO funny??
Post a Comment