
On Saturday we went to an annual reunion in Deweyville with Richards family where the girls got to play, find more eggs and candy, and best of all, throw eggs down the big hill!
Kaitlyn won the easter egg roll for the 0-2 year olds-notice the huge windup? It worked. The other kids didn't stand a chance!
The two girls were thoroughly spoiled at the party and loved the attention. Anna even got some serious good snuggle time in with Grandma.This morning, the girls discovered that the Easter Bunny had brought them presents! Kaitlyn was shocked!
What a nice bunny. Even Richard and I got a few things (I finally got around to making the Jaussi fam sign I have been promising him for ages)
Bug got some books and a little Belle doll (Princesses are very in right now) and Anna got a new dress and a baby. I think she liked it. 
All and all a very good and busy Easter. Happy girls and very tired parents who keep snitching candy...

2 comments:
love that last picture of anna :)
love it! we miss you guys!!! ..........come over tomorrow?
Post a Comment