I have been trying to do better taking pictures of the girls and during this busy week I actually succeeded! Now I have a whole pile of pictures to share!
Kaitlyn got to go bowling for the first time! We invited Isaac and Spencer too and they had a ball (no, really!)

Anna is so determined to be sitting up and seeing what is going on now. We pulled out the saucer for her and she loves it! Soooo much to chew on, spin, and wack yourself in the head with!
Here are the two girls hanging out in Anna's bed! That's right-Anna's bed! We finally got Kaitlyn out of the crib and into her big girl bed! Which means Anna gets the crib and is now in her own room! It only took a little convincing and they are both doing great! Did you notice all the exclamation points!? This is very exciting!!!!
Two Beautiful Girls trying on Bugs new princess bands (because they are like crowns of course!)
And finally, the girls hanging out and playing with my latest project, GOOFBALLS. Thats right, I made a taggy ball for Anna and Kaitlyn decided that it was not called a "Taggy Ball" but a "GoofBall!" and she wanted one too. I happily obliged (they are fun to make and kind of addicting to play with!)
Anna even enjoyed herself-she loves to see so much going on!

5 comments:
I love it, I love it! Can't wait to see Kaitlyn's goofball in "real life!"
Are they the balls with balloons inside? I remember making those in high school as a sewing class project.
Goofballs are just fabric balls with stuffing inside and bits of ribbon sticking out the seams as "tags". After all, tags are best part of blankets and stuffed animals! Ask anyone!
You have some cute girls there! They seem to have so much fun together! I like the goofballs--tags ARE the best part of everything, it's true.
By the way, I laughed out loud when I read your comment on my blog about promising you're seven. Seven indeed! Fun memories! Oh well, I suppose we can be friends anyway! :)
So fun to see pictures of your girls. They look like they have so much fun together. They are such cute girls!
Post a Comment